abat in Belarus
SAP services for Europe and Asia in Near- and Offshoring
The subsidiary company BELabat based in the Belarusian city of Minsk is abat’s SAP service provider for Near- and Offshoring works on the European and Asian markets. The services are directed particularly towards the businesses interested in reducing the costs of the development, upgrading and maintenance of their SAP solutions through outsourcing. BELabat offers a complete range of services in Near- and Offshoring – dependent on the volume, a German Support Manager supports the customers remotely or directly on-site.
Main concepts in detail:
- Services SAP-development
The portfolio in the field of SAP development covers, among others, creation of customer-specific programs, enhancements to the SAP standards, Internet applications as well as new and continued developments in the SAP environment.
- SAP Application Management Services
BELabat looks after its customers‘ SAP solutions by providing professional support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in German, English and Russian.
- Services Migration / Upgrade SAP-Versions
Migration and upgrades of SAP systems are also services provided by BELabat.
Thanks to the central location, quickly at the customers‘ site
The office of BELabat is located in the Belarus capital Minsk. This city is the central place for the domestic vehicle production. The Minsk Automobile Plant MAZ, since 1997 in a joint venture with MAN, is one of the largest employers within the country, as well as Minsk Tractor Works. The optimal location enables the SAP experts from BELabat to quickly be at the customers‘ site in Europe and Asia or at the abat’s headquarters in Bremen as well. The highly qualified staff is experienced in working worldwide. Many of BELabat’s specialists have studied at the Western universities in Europe and USA for many years.
- Application Management and Development for the SAP logistics systems of the production for Smart plant Hambach (France), Mercedes Benz plants in Beijing and Fuzhou (China)
- Complete installation of SAP Netweaver Plattform as well as installation of add-ons at Kneipp (Germany)
- Software adjustments when upgrading from SAP 4.6 to ECC 6.0 at MAN Truck & Bus in Munich in various modules, i.a. SAP PP, FI and CO.
Advantages for our customers: high quality products and low prices
- Near- and Offshoring within the abat Group enables cost-effective Western European standards as well as a 24/7 support.
- Customers benefit from high quality product and service ensured by quality-assurance measures taken in cooperation with the headquarters in Bremen, Germany.
- Project communication is flowing smoothly, there are no language barriers: our staff members are fluent in German, English and Russian.
- The connection to the customers‘ SAP systems runs with the secured connections via the server of the holding company in Bremen.