- Specialists in PLM (Product Life-Cycle Management), especially in the iPPE and PVS environment
- Control of the logistical supply of plants
- Development and monitoring of international templates
- 24/7 application management services for international systems
- Integration of SAP solutions in complex, heterogeneous customer landscapes
- MES solution PLUS as the only standardized complete solution for complex variant production to date, as an alternative and supplement to SAP production control.
The industry in upheaval
Especially in times of disruptive change, it is important that IT processes can be quickly adjusted to changing requirements - for example, caused by digital transformation. As SAP specialists, we can help make your company fit for change through standardization of your core processes, migration to the new S/4HANA platform and the resulting opportunities for digitization.
Our range of services
Whether single, series or variant production - we know our customers' processes. Our consultants cover the entire spectrum of end-to-end processes in discrete manufacturing. We can support you from product creation through inbound and outbound supply chain, intra-plant logistics, production to after-sales and billing processes. Of course, this also applies to cross-sectional functions such as purchasing, finance/controlling and quality management.
Fit for change
Flexible production processes in the context of agile, changeable production and assembly - in the sense of the smart factory - are differentiators in the competition that provide a decisive advantage. Effective information control in manufacturing, through product-related, visual worker guidance, and seamless data flow between ERP and MES applications and the shop floor also hold great potential. Benefit from our SAP and MES expertise:
Cost reduction through standardization and homogenization of the software landscape
Shortening of time-to-market through simple integration of new product variants
Process optimization and resource conservation through more transparency and traceability when using KPI dashboards
Adjustment of production to individual products through supplier integration and supply chain optimization
All-round service - from strategy to support
The neutrality and competence of our consultants in process analysis are highly appreciated by our customers. Credibility, thorough process analysis and knowledge transfer ensure the success of our projects.
Our abat consultants
- develop implementation strategies, customer-specific SAP processes and IT architectures for all industries,
- develop roadmap and template approaches for a fast, smooth implementation,
- provide Application Management and
- adhere to budgets and schedules based on solid project and program management.
Deep industry and process knowledge
Abat has been consulting customers in the field of discrete manufacturing since 1998. Our many projects, especially in the automotive industry, but also at shipyards, machine builders, etc., show our in-depth knowledge of relevant processes within these industries. Automotive manufacturers such as BMW, Daimler, Volkswagen, but also Atlas Elektronik, MV Werften, Recaro, Rheinmetall and many others trust our expertise.